Z3X EasyJtag EMMC File Manager (EFM) Licence for Easy Jtag
|You must have Z3X EasyJtag to make an order. Enter now:|
1. Z3X card S/N like ABCD1234
2. e-mail address of the user
3. EasyJtag S/N like 1234567890abcdef
Activation reply time 24-48 working hours.
EFM v1.17 requirements:
- If you have box v1 firmware version should be v1.62 or higher
- If you have box v2 firmware version should be v2.29 or higher
- You must have z3x jtag activated card
Features available with EFM Licence:
- NTFS file system operations supported
- Recovery/repair (FSCK) of the damaged EXT2/3/4 partition structure
- Restore information from the store.vol file - Contacts and Calls logs to VCF/TXT/HTML format for Windows Phone-Based platform
- Restore information from te popular messengers databases such as WhatsApp and Viber, restore Contacts, Calls logs, SMS to VCF/TXT/HTML format for Android-Based platform
- Restore/extract Notes from the Samsung devices - see software page Tools / Extract Samsung Memo
- Restore/extract Notes from the Notepad++ application - see software page Tools / Extract Contacts/SMS
- Restore/extract Notes from the GreenDield application - see software page Tools / Extract Contacts/SMS
- Write to file system: create, delete, rename folders, create, delete files
- Change attributes for files, folders and SymLink for EXT3, EXT4, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT file systems
- Create/Change (as well as mass aceate/change) of SELinux/XATTR for files/folders (EXT4)
- Modify (as well as mass operation) UID/GID for selected files/folders (EXT4)
- Create SymLinks for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 file systems
- Change partition mount point
- Bypass Xiaomi Qualcomm Autorization in some cases. NOTE: Xiaomi Redmi 7 is not supported yet
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!