OverViewBST Dongle is a professional software servicing device for HTC and Samsung Android smartphones. BST Dongle provides user with the following features: flash, u...
- World’s first:
- Remove Samsung screen lock without USB debugging, without root and userdata loss.
- Backup Samsung, HTC userdata (Contacts, SMS) without USB debugging or root.
- Backup/restore SuperIMEI for Samsung I9500, I9300, N7100, P3100, N8000, N510.
- Repair IMEI for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
- Remove HTC screen lock without USB debugging or userdata loss.
- Support Android JB (4.2/4.3), solves Android JB (4.2/4.3) unlock failed, ADB offline problem.
- New software GUI (more easy-to-use).
- Read full information from all supported models.
- One-click login to support area from BST main software.
- Automatic phone driver installation via Driver helper.
- Automatically match model when you click the “Scan” button.
- Full operation tips appear when you click phone thumbnail pictures for each model.
- Multi-language main software interface. The user can add a local language pack.
- Backup/restore/erase userdata without root (Contacts, SMS)
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Win7 (including x86 and x64 platforms).
- Universal interface and UART cable compatible.
- BST Hardware is based on a firmware protection design.
- Regular online software updates and firmware upgrades. Software will inform you when new updates are released.
Supported Models and Features*
Support for Samsung
- Read full information via ADB or MTP interface.
- Safe and fast flashing – supported tar, md5, smd, img, bin, rfs file formats.
- Remove screen lock without USB debugging, root or userdata loss (re-lock supported).
- Unlock/read all unlock codes.
- Repair damaged IMEI, backup/restore SuperIMEI.
- Repair baseband unknown.
- Read/write EFS, NVM, PIT files.
- Repair SN, Cal Date, BT Address, WiFi MAC, Product Code, HW Version etc.
- Automatic trial to root when the operation needs.
- Repair Boot SDCard to perform brick phone repair
- Factory reset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!